Southwestern Style Halibut w/Avocado Salsa
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 6 oz. fresh halibut filets
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tsp finely minced jalapeno
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 TBS chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, view medium dice ½ inch
- 1 medium ripe but firm avocado ¼” cubes
- 3 T Two Snooty Chefs Southwest Sedona Seasoning
- 3 T Olive Oil
- Make salsa and set aside; use green onion, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, cilantro tomatoes and avocado.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Brush halibut filets with olive oil and coat each halibut with Southwest Sedona. Place in hot pan. Sear both sides and place in 400º oven for about 10 minutes or until the halibut reaches 145º.
- Place on plate, and top with salsa.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with organic brown Spanish rice.